Location, location, location!
Landforms and features surrounding a building have more impact on the interior chi than any features within that structure.
This is why land selection is extremely important when purchasing a property or buying a new home. When you find a property you like, I can analyze the landforms and surrounding features coupled with options for a facing direction that will benefit you based on your priorities.
Through a Classical Feng Shui analysis, I can inform you on how the chi will play out so you can determine whether the property will promote your priorities or make it difficult to manifest your desires.
New Home Build
Now that you have your land, the exciting process of creating your new home begins!
The first step is to establish the most beneficial direction for your new home to face that will support you and your family members to live the life of your dreams.
Do you already have a floorplan? If so, I can share how this floorplan is supportive or detrimental to you and your family’s priorities. This will give you the opportunity to change what may be detrimental into something that is advantageous.
If you have not picked out a floor plan, we can identify the most beneficial location for each family member’s bedroom as well as supportive locations for in-home offices, family room, kitchens, etc. With the remainder of the space, I will help you layout the rest of the rooms based on your priorities. You can then have an architect design it for you.
New Home Search from Existing Homes
Looking for the next place to comfortably create your reality? Classical Feng Shui can help you determine whether a home has chi that will support your priorities or chi that works against you.
This is a 3-step system that will help you with this process:
- Determine if the facing direction and landforms support the priorities for the estimated duration you want to live in the home.
- If #1 is acceptable, an analysis of the floor plan can help you determine if the location of the significant rooms are beneficial for each member of your family.
- Learn where permanent adjustments can be made to compensate for the current environmental challenges that could negatively affect your family
New Home Set-up
Now that you’ve bought your new home, find out the most beneficial way to address questions like:
- Which room is best for each child?
- Which room promotes prosperity for an office?
- What colors compliment the chi for each room?
- Where is the best placement for permanent water features, rock or brick material, fireplaces, alters, hot tubs, large plants, heavy metal features, etc.
Once the foundational aspects are determined for your new home, we will align your cyclical energy to reduce chi that promotes turmoil and other unfavorable challenges, and boost the chi that supports your priorities so you may manifest the life you desire with a higher level of ease and grace.
Remodeling can be a huge hassle. Wouldn’t it be comforting to have a heads up on when timing promotes mishaps, blockages, and extra expenses so you can avoid remodeling during those cycles?
Remodeling will shift the chi in your home. If you are investing time, money and inconvenience into remodeling your home, wouldn’t it be wise to make sure the remodeling will improve your chi rather than deteriorate it?
Classical Feng Shui gives peace of mind through the awareness of best time cycles to work on your home and most importantly, how the remodel will affect the chi that influences how you manifest your life.